Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Tomorrow is Ezra's first snack day...

We have to represent the Walker family healthy snack kick. What shall we choose? It would be my choice of some sugary sweet tooth snack that would wake them all up and give their teachers a run for their money. Not good. And not a responsible parents good choice. I am the mother, but I am the age of the grandmother. Doting comes second nature when you feel the brevity of life and you are aware that the time that you have with this fellow, you'd want to sweeten with as much sugar as possible.
What shall I choose? ie:Fruit, nuts, cookies, salty snacks, candy, the choices are endless.
Responsible snacks for the class are necessary to being a responsible parent of a kindergartner.
My first child had brown sugar sweeteners and home baked snacky things only. Now, its not fun if it has no preservatives. That is life!

No comments:

"Don't plant butterflies!"

"Don't plant butterflies!"
Ezra At School 2008

Bear books I'm fond of

  • Winnie the Pooh, Corduroy, Paddington Bear, The Francis series.

Finally!

Finally!
First Day of Kindergarten