Monday, September 29, 2008

Precocious and 5 years old!

Today I tried Mark Twain and tried to give them the experience of learning about naughty boys from the story so that they won't have to practice that path to see where it leads. Who knows, maybe if Horatio Nelson would have had a Huck Finn book perhaps he wouldn't have gone to sea or my grandfather Bodden would not have become a pirate.
I will try to use all of the tools at my disposal to give them the equipment to live godly. You are curious about what it is like on the other side of the tracks where people know nothing of the grace of God? There is fun there, for sure, but after that are the ways of death.
Have fun in the good ways and save the other stuff for the fairy-tales!

No comments:

"Don't plant butterflies!"

"Don't plant butterflies!"
Ezra At School 2008

Bear books I'm fond of

  • Winnie the Pooh, Corduroy, Paddington Bear, The Francis series.

Finally!

Finally!
First Day of Kindergarten