Saturday, September 13, 2008

5 Days to 5

5 days before my birthday my mommy kissed me before she went to work! ...
5 golden rings, 4 calling birds, 3 french hens, 2 turtle doves and 1 little 5 year old we can't wait to celebrate!

2 full weeks into school and he woke up early ready to take the bus. Last Sat. we had school to pay back for the rain day. So, of course the inexperienced Kindergartener thought that this was a usual occurrence. He was a little dissappointed when I told him that ordinarily there is no school on Saturday. What a "goody-goody"! We have to toughen him up and teach him to complain about going to school. Believe me in my experience, it only takes about a month and he'll be complaining. We'll see!

No comments:

"Don't plant butterflies!"

"Don't plant butterflies!"
Ezra At School 2008

Bear books I'm fond of

  • Winnie the Pooh, Corduroy, Paddington Bear, The Francis series.

Finally!

Finally!
First Day of Kindergarten