Monday, September 8, 2008

After a long recuperation

of 3 days, Ezra is better and off to school. It seems a shame that it is so hot outside and it is school time. It is like that all the time down here. Beautiful weather, sunny and nice. I looked at my coats in the closet the other day and rejoiced that we really don't need them that much down here, for the pleasantness. The people seem to exude that sense of freedom of the care of chills in their bones. This little cough that Ezra had got better so quickly that I have to blame the sunshine and blue skies. Mrs. Guffey said he is behaving himself and being a good boy, so far. We will see...
I love him anyway.

No comments:

"Don't plant butterflies!"

"Don't plant butterflies!"
Ezra At School 2008

Bear books I'm fond of

  • Winnie the Pooh, Corduroy, Paddington Bear, The Francis series.

Finally!

Finally!
First Day of Kindergarten