Thursday, September 18, 2008

BIRTHDAY BOY, WAKE UP!













Beltless, birthday boy oh, boy!---Chocolate muffin for breakfast, with hot chocolate brew. A special birthday, for a special boy! Son of my old age. The one child that took me out of the world and brought me back again. I did die, everyday, and God breathed back into me, everyday. When I think of the goodness of Jesus... Halleluia! Now, sometimes, in the humdrum of daily life, we forget that God has a purpose for us being here. He and I are still here. Just as amazing as it can be.






Jacob lost his Rachel, when Benjamin was born, probably for the same reason I died with Ezra. Stroked out, blood pressure through the roof. Can't push, Emergency C section, one of us or both of us were gone, gone, gone. Too much pitosin, too soon in the process. Not a life friendly medical establishment. Why would you do this to a child when you can hardly care for the ones who are here, they say. They really don't know what care is all about. Love is sharing the hot chocolate this morning and moving over in the bed of your heart to fit the little amazing miracle into your life, when you thought there was no more room. If your heart busts if your blood vessels bust, if your pressure goes over the top, call the "sistahood?"

God Bless America!

No comments:

"Don't plant butterflies!"

"Don't plant butterflies!"
Ezra At School 2008

Bear books I'm fond of

  • Winnie the Pooh, Corduroy, Paddington Bear, The Francis series.

Finally!

Finally!
First Day of Kindergarten