Friday, September 26, 2008

Oh, My a naughty boy!


Teacher said, he got a blue card on Wednesday! Oh no! Not my baby! Not my Ezra! Oh yes, he's a sinner too and makes mistakes and guess where it comes out. Out of his mouth, the tongue is a tiny member of the body, but it boasts great things and his little tongue was wagging when it should have been silent.
At first, I took out all of the stops. This little fellow is not going to embarrass me, I said to myself. I caught myself after the first or second paragraph of ultimatums or ultimati or ultimatatives :) I said, You know what, we are going to have a little talk about this everytime this happens. You have to know why it is so important for little you to be quiet and let big Ms. Guffey talk. He seemed to get it, when put that way. We will see!

No comments:

"Don't plant butterflies!"

"Don't plant butterflies!"
Ezra At School 2008

Bear books I'm fond of

  • Winnie the Pooh, Corduroy, Paddington Bear, The Francis series.

Finally!

Finally!
First Day of Kindergarten