Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I almost missed 1 day to 5.0!



Sleepyhead, mommy, was still in the bed at 6:30 am; like no other day. One day to 5, I love you! I am so happy when I hear that little voice wafting above the waves of cacophony that is the morning routine. I am going to be 5 tomorrow, mommy! He says excitedly! Me! Me! I can't believe it, My baby is going to be 5 tomorrow. I am such a last minute mommy. Cupcakes for the class? Cake at home? Surprises for me is how my baby will enjoy his day! What can I do to show him how grateful I am that he filled out our quiver and came to live with us at the last possible minute. What a precious gift he is! Not my favorite, but I can understand why Jacob, in the Bible, had a problem with favoring the baby. You just want to hold onto the last vestages of the fruit of your youth. He has so much excitement about his birthday, I wish that I could bottle it!

No comments:

"Don't plant butterflies!"

"Don't plant butterflies!"
Ezra At School 2008

Bear books I'm fond of

  • Winnie the Pooh, Corduroy, Paddington Bear, The Francis series.

Finally!

Finally!
First Day of Kindergarten