Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Everything is awesome

What did I like about the Lego Movie?

1. I liked watching it with you!

2. I liked the intensity of the graphics.

3. I liked the speed of the movement. certainly not boringly slow.

4. I liked the variety of characters, all using legos to make them.

5. I liked that they made different kinds of vehicles and animals all using legos.

6. I liked the speed with which they made these different things.

7. I liked the colorfulness of the people in the lego movie. A couple of different colors.

8. I liked that there was a blind character.

9. I did really like that they showed that sinful and very sinful characters can sweep in swiftly and lure, even the strongest and boldest, unsuspecting superhero into sin.

10. I liked that they quickly left that sinful environment and that the superhero was able to get out of that snare. {that is not always the case} Superheroes sometimes are never able to get out of snares that they get entangled into.

11. I liked that the fall of Emmett led him to meet the man upstairs. 12. And I liked that there was a real line between the reality of the family and the play of the legos. That made the story all that much more endearing to me. Because, parents and kids can play and talk about all kinds of things with legos and other kinds of play and learn some real lessons and not have to get entangled in real sin as they work out what is really expected of them in their real behavior. That is only if we can know the line between the real and the fictional!

Maybe, tomorrow I will write about what I didn't like about the Lego Movie. We'll see.

No comments:

"Don't plant butterflies!"

"Don't plant butterflies!"
Ezra At School 2008

Bear books I'm fond of

  • Winnie the Pooh, Corduroy, Paddington Bear, The Francis series.

Finally!

Finally!
First Day of Kindergarten