Monday, June 2, 2014

Out came the tooth, Finally!

Oh my dear, what a stubborn tooth that was. I think you were afraid for that tooth to come out. It was the biggest baby tooth that I have seen come out of anyone's mouth and I have seen an awful lot of baby teeth. I said to myself, he is a real Walker! Mother Walker, Grandma Rosalee warned me about mirrors in the baby's crib and teething problems. I was watching. Little Danny was the first one of the Walker boys who I watched have the double tooth problem. I was still watching, all of the time.

This baby tooth was monumental for me. You knew it was and it was your decision to take it out. You had pain relief from a half an hour of tylenol and you were determined, because when I shook it, I felt very little movement of the tooth. You had to pull up on it and you did. You woke me up a couple of times in the night to give me a kiss and I felt like Samuel sensing the Lord's call on his life.

God said to me at each kiss, "Tell me this isn't the best thing ever?" I said Yes Lord it is the best thing ever. Those kisses are the greatest treasure and I am the recipient!

No More Baby Tooth, but we are working on something that is lasting, in our relationship. Wow, you are such a fabulous young man!

No comments:

"Don't plant butterflies!"

"Don't plant butterflies!"
Ezra At School 2008

Bear books I'm fond of

  • Winnie the Pooh, Corduroy, Paddington Bear, The Francis series.

Finally!

Finally!
First Day of Kindergarten