Monday, June 23, 2014

Tears and Tiers! peers and piers?

Oh, what a whirlwind weekend? I came home to tears in my Ezra's eyes. I opened the letter, you said. I am "unaccepted". Not quite the expectation that I had for a usual Friday commute home. The letter clearly said "to the parents of..." Ezra Walker. I rarely share those things with you, unless they have good things to say. Maybe, I am shielding you a bit much. Things can't always say good things about you. You are my treasure, but you got a 2 and you knew you did. What happened? We've been reading before we talked, just about. Maybe too much Wii? Maybe you took the test on a bad day? Whatever. The result took us on a dear and great adventure that I think we'd ever had. We've absolutely never gone, just you and me and your dad on a trip, just the 3 of us. Wasn't that nice. Maybe that is what this is all about. Maybe not going to Fries will give us time to be just a trio, for a minute or two? Imagine that?
Thank you Elizabeth! We went to the aquarium!

No comments:

"Don't plant butterflies!"

"Don't plant butterflies!"
Ezra At School 2008

Bear books I'm fond of

  • Winnie the Pooh, Corduroy, Paddington Bear, The Francis series.

Finally!

Finally!
First Day of Kindergarten