Monday, November 26, 2012

And the winner is...Ezra!

The quarter is yours, my good lad. I was very impressed that you did not want to hold that accomplishment over your older brother's head. You really didn't want me to give you the quarter in front of him. I am sure that you had your reasons. He may have weadled you out of it in some, elder brother sort of way. So, I am not making too much of it. How, oh how can I get you fellows to do well and work together is the dilemma? For now getting you out of the bed and seeing the gleam of competition in your eyes when you have beaten your oponent in the most basic of skills is thrilling to me. I don't want "one up manship", I want the thrill of victory to motivate excellence in whatever you are able to do and the yearning to go to the next endeavor. I do hope that you will get that from this exercise of the wake up drill. Happy spending your quarter!

No comments:

"Don't plant butterflies!"

"Don't plant butterflies!"
Ezra At School 2008

Bear books I'm fond of

  • Winnie the Pooh, Corduroy, Paddington Bear, The Francis series.

Finally!

Finally!
First Day of Kindergarten