Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Daddy said to give you a kiss this morning...

Thank you for the little kiss, from my pajama boy. Before he was even dressed, he was obeying his father and downstairs to kiss his mom and then get ready for another day of kindergarten. Cream of wheat for breakfast and a big smile on his face, makes me glad to see the sun this morning. The sunrise which God designed this morning is not more beautiful to me than the smile on his little face. I am so glad that he is here to make the world shine, like he does.
God is good to spare me another day to see his sunshiney face. Naughty and precocious, sometimes, and still his face lights up the reality of the drudgery. They all delight my soul, I am just sad that my strength is so small, not to be able to tango with all of their minds and stuff them full of the knowledge that is going to be necessary in this world and beyond. They don't know, that they don't know and they are in a world which is preparing them for "the test" and not for the life. Help me Lord not to be bitter.

No comments:

"Don't plant butterflies!"

"Don't plant butterflies!"
Ezra At School 2008

Bear books I'm fond of

  • Winnie the Pooh, Corduroy, Paddington Bear, The Francis series.

Finally!

Finally!
First Day of Kindergarten