Thursday, December 25, 2008

Somebody snuck down the steps

to see mommy kissing Santa. He was groggy and tuckered out and we swept him up and took him back to bed.
It was a tiring Christmas eve. I wonder if Santa will like the hand cookies I made for him. I wonder if I will get anything this year.
Every year there is some special wonder to Christmas.
Ezra was enamored with the stories of Santa this year. While we baked with big brother stories of the goodness of God were free flowing. No matter what happens, the remembrance of Christmas brings our minds and hearts back to thinking about the goodness of God.
Thank God for sweet remembrances and sweet cookies and a God who is way better than, even Santa!

No comments:

"Don't plant butterflies!"

"Don't plant butterflies!"
Ezra At School 2008

Bear books I'm fond of

  • Winnie the Pooh, Corduroy, Paddington Bear, The Francis series.

Finally!

Finally!
First Day of Kindergarten