Wednesday, October 8, 2008

"Last week, I was the line leader."


It always amazes me how my sons save information for a more convenient time. When they think they have my undivided attention, they pull out the information. This morning's announcement was that he had been lineleader last week.
I don't know if that means he was good last week and had to be spoken to this week, or that he thought he was going to be lineleader for the rest of the year and just realized that it was only a week long assignment. I will have to probe to see the connection with the rest of our lives. At this point, I am just glad that he is still talking to me about the Kindergarten activities. Time flies so fast and the children are always chiming in on his sentences as the baby of the family, that it really takes determination and creativity to tell me something without someone minimizing it. I am always excited to hear news from the classroom. I am not sure if my face showed that this morning. My eyes were still half closed from sleep and my mind was not yet fully in gear for the day. But Ezra was line leader last week!

No comments:

"Don't plant butterflies!"

"Don't plant butterflies!"
Ezra At School 2008

Bear books I'm fond of

  • Winnie the Pooh, Corduroy, Paddington Bear, The Francis series.

Finally!

Finally!
First Day of Kindergarten