Monday, October 20, 2008

I used to toss you up in the air and catch you!


You are getting too big to do that to, my son. Like the tennis balls that I love to toss high into the air and catch them. I can't catch you. The spanking that you got this weekend, was a reminder to me that there is effort in getting you where you need to be. The tennis ball cannot be served into the court without a firm contact with the ball.
God's gentle tap on Jacob's thigh through the angel is felt in us all to this day. God sent him sprawling in faith and in direction to the godly seed to follow. Let us pick up momentum in grace, dear Ezra. Let us build upon the history that we are blessed with and ace the world with the strength to accomplish.

No comments:

"Don't plant butterflies!"

"Don't plant butterflies!"
Ezra At School 2008

Bear books I'm fond of

  • Winnie the Pooh, Corduroy, Paddington Bear, The Francis series.

Finally!

Finally!
First Day of Kindergarten