Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Today is Kindergarten Assessment Day

I am excited and happy that I will soon join my older brothers and sisters in the adventure into learning. Today is one of those days that I will remember.
I must have a good breakfast and put on my good clothes and go to the school to see what is going to happen there. I cannot wait to meet the friends and people and teachers that I will see.
Mommy said that she remembers when Aunt Julia went to kindergarten assessment and then met her in the schoolyard right in the middle of a strong game of tag that she was playing with her friends. Everybody stopped what they were doing to see this little girl and gather around her and she looked so small there. She didn't look that small at home.
Today is my day though and I will see what new things that I will learn and maybe when I get to school I will see my big brother and he will seem bigger. Who knows?

No comments:

"Don't plant butterflies!"

"Don't plant butterflies!"
Ezra At School 2008

Bear books I'm fond of

  • Winnie the Pooh, Corduroy, Paddington Bear, The Francis series.

Finally!

Finally!
First Day of Kindergarten