Saturday, August 9, 2008

These are the last days of My Four year old self...


Day one:
Getting ready for Kindergarten.

I am Ezra and I am 4 years old. In a few weeks I will be 5 and there are many new things that will be happening to me.
I need to get ready for kindergarten and I need alot of help to do that.
This week I will be going for my kindergarten assessment.
I will meet my new teacher and find out what they want me to do when I get there. I am excited about kindergarten.
I will meet new friends and learn new things and take the bus and have a new teacher.
There is a cafeteria in the new school. I hope that I will eat my food right and not make a mess. We will see...

No comments:

"Don't plant butterflies!"

"Don't plant butterflies!"
Ezra At School 2008

Bear books I'm fond of

  • Winnie the Pooh, Corduroy, Paddington Bear, The Francis series.

Finally!

Finally!
First Day of Kindergarten