Saturday, January 30, 2016

This Past Thursday, we didn't forget you!

We left the gas station at 5:30 and we were supposed to be picking you up at 5:30. I can't work late on Thursday for my singing soldier.

Your father says, Oh yes, we have to pick up Ezra. WHAT? I said they close that school down at 5:30, I think. We are late? I was livid. I kept my composure and your father drove like a maniac. We were silent going there for my baby. They are going to take him to the Police station. They are going to close the school on him. He's probably afraid.

Of course you weren't afraid. Walker men are much more resilient than I think they are. They are strong and powerful men and determined to make the best of situations. I learned that about you, as your father silently and strongly sped to pick you up.

No comments:

"Don't plant butterflies!"

"Don't plant butterflies!"
Ezra At School 2008

Bear books I'm fond of

  • Winnie the Pooh, Corduroy, Paddington Bear, The Francis series.

Finally!

Finally!
First Day of Kindergarten