Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I love that you prepared me for the worst?...60?

Mother, I got a 75, you announced the other day. I know it was some odd number, because it was worse than I've ever had. You did? I was surprised. It is coming home and I don't want you to be shocked and dismayed. I think that I will handle it alright, Ez, but, what happened. There were 5 questions and I got at least 2 wrong, maybe more. We will see it when it comes home. We must study harder, I think, what do you think? I am concerned about you mother, you get so excited at my hundreds? I will be alright, my dear boy.
Sure enough, there it was yesterday, a big fat 60, The very first of the scholastic career. He's had other low marks, but not since I've been looking. Will you sign it for me, mother?
I am glad you are preparing me and thinking about what I will say in your results. Do well, my baby.

No comments:

"Don't plant butterflies!"

"Don't plant butterflies!"
Ezra At School 2008

Bear books I'm fond of

  • Winnie the Pooh, Corduroy, Paddington Bear, The Francis series.

Finally!

Finally!
First Day of Kindergarten