Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I went to the AIG meeting this morning.

Last year, I sat outside in the evening, expecting to see the AIG teacher, only to find out that the meeting was in the morning that day. This year, I was somewhat ahead of the game, so to speak. I made it to the meeting. A teacher and several parents in a classroom, learning about the program. A special differentiation of mental acumen? Perhaps. Extra stimuli to add to the academic days, certainly. I was blessed to make it to the meeting. I was blessed to meet the teacher. I was blessed to see the syllabus. I was blessed to make it to the meeting. Thank you God!

No comments:

"Don't plant butterflies!"

"Don't plant butterflies!"
Ezra At School 2008

Bear books I'm fond of

  • Winnie the Pooh, Corduroy, Paddington Bear, The Francis series.

Finally!

Finally!
First Day of Kindergarten