Friday, July 24, 2009

Mid summer of your fifth year!

You are getting so big and strong. You are getting so coordinated and gracious. I love how in touch you are with your elder sisters and brothers. You know what they do and why they do it and how many times. I just can't tell what kind of personality that is. You are teaching me so much about your daddy, who is also one of the younger children of the family. He is able to see people's responses, that intimately. I hope that you will be able to carry from, Nana to Elyse to Ms. Guffey the lessons and add onto them for yourself in the first grade. You are an amazing surprise from heaven.

No comments:

"Don't plant butterflies!"

"Don't plant butterflies!"
Ezra At School 2008

Bear books I'm fond of

  • Winnie the Pooh, Corduroy, Paddington Bear, The Francis series.

Finally!

Finally!
First Day of Kindergarten