Friday, March 6, 2009

A week of lost school. I hope he still remembers how to listen in school


I never thought that would be a happy sound from my son. Awwwww, mom, little Spanky (Ezra) said to me this morning. The week long flu fever has broken and he is back to his normal self, maybe moreso. He is complaining and jumping around and what a delight to see him being himself, after a week of a limp and semiconscious 5 year old. I remember having the flu when I was little and I slept alot. I am rejoicing and happy to see him being his own naughty self.
It will still be a couple of days of grace before the naughtiness warrants a real spanking. For now, a verbal reproof, with a giggle under my breath at the insolence of being 5.

No comments:

"Don't plant butterflies!"

"Don't plant butterflies!"
Ezra At School 2008

Bear books I'm fond of

  • Winnie the Pooh, Corduroy, Paddington Bear, The Francis series.

Finally!

Finally!
First Day of Kindergarten