Friday, January 30, 2009

The motivation of a hit!

Football players and little fellows in the family have a similar motivation in life. Somebody hit them which they could not repay and it motivates them through out their lives, or demotivates them. Parents have the ability to discourage a child, through out eternity. Do not discourage them, says God, but bring them up, in the admonition of the Lord. The Lord motivates us without a hit, like on the football field. I don't really want you to be a football player, my son because they are in the habit of hitting people. I would never, never allow football players to preach the word of God, but I am not God. Ministry is not a football game, it is maternal, it is nurturing, it is sensitive. We fight the devil and combat the spirits and principalities and powers, but we don't hit them we annihalate them and crush those principalities into the dust.

Football players hit people, don't do that. Play football if you want, but don't expect me to pray for you to preach! I love you.

No comments:

"Don't plant butterflies!"

"Don't plant butterflies!"
Ezra At School 2008

Bear books I'm fond of

  • Winnie the Pooh, Corduroy, Paddington Bear, The Francis series.

Finally!

Finally!
First Day of Kindergarten