Tuesday, July 30, 2024

What would I do if I were President?

 If I were President, I would probably not be a Christian, because the money and compromise that it takes to become president in this country doesn't square with Christian ethics.   Fighting for the life of the unborn is a major priority to me.   Giving the youngest and silent among us a real chance at getting born has been a long hardfought battle.  We are still in the throws of the delivery of that concept in our country.   Education has been created around this horrible unsavory concept and much of our lives have been detoured to revolve around the hole in our morals that has grown and grown with each addition to the supposed freedom of a woman to murder her conceived child.   

That is my most great burden.   I would make a law alleviating the decision and giving the decision to a Christian group of thinkers who would recreate our syllabus of education and our judicial system to be accommodating to the most vulnerable unborn and elderly who are on the chopping block of our society. 

Children and the elderly would be a priority and peace making from inside our country.

There would be a waiting list to enter the country that would be contingent on care of our own citizens. those are just 2 of the issues of my concern.

No comments:

"Don't plant butterflies!"

"Don't plant butterflies!"
Ezra At School 2008

Bear books I'm fond of

  • Winnie the Pooh, Corduroy, Paddington Bear, The Francis series.

Finally!

Finally!
First Day of Kindergarten